Trans Africa Tours 2018 tour dates
Trans Africa Tours
Welcome to Trans Africa Tours and Safaris. Let us take you on a trip that will leave you speechless and then turn you into a story teller. Africa hides the most beautiful gems in landscapes and people for you to discover. Come explore Africa with us and we will introduce you to these beautiful places and interesting people.
For us, it’s about more than just doing the normal touristy thing, we will show you places the normal tourist never see and visit the off the beaten track destinations.
Why travel with us?
- We do more than just travel from point A to B. We show you places and destinations other only dream of.
- No one will dispute the value of small groups while on tour—allowing you more personal and intimate interactions with the sites and people of your group and destinations.
- We focus on the greater experience rather than just sightseeing.
- You are free to do your own thing should you choose and are not bound to the day activities.
- Touring Africa with us makes best friends for life from complete strangers.
- Trans Africa Tours specialize in taking first time African travelers and showing them the ropes, border crossing formalities and the do and dont’s in Africa.
- We do guided self drive tours, travel arrangements, and 4×4 vehicle equipment fitting. Trans Africa Tours also outsource fully equipped 4×4 safari vehicles for those who don’t have their own. Please contact us for a quote……..
Traveling in Africa changes you forever, like nowhere on earth. Once you have been there, you will never be the same. But how do you begin to describe its magic to someone who has never felt it? How can you explain the fascination of this vast, dusty continent, whose oldest roads are elephant paths? Could it be because Africa is the place of all our beginnings, the cradle of mankind, where our species first stood upright on the savannas of long ago?
Trans African Tours
Trans Africa Tours is your dream travel company
Have a look at our upcoming tours to Botswana, Namibia, Zambia, Mozambique and Swaziland. These countries are very unique and each has its own magical destinations. Trans Africa Tours has been to all these countries to scout the best places for you.
“Africa – You can see a sunset and believe you have witnessed the Hand of God. You watch the slope lope of a lioness and forget to breathe. You marvel at the tripod of a giraffe bent to water. In Africa, there are iridescent blues on the wings of birds that you do not see anywhere else in nature. In Africa, in the midday heart, you can see blisters in the atmosphere. When you are in Africa, you feel primordial, rocked in the cradle of the world.”
* Jodi Picoult (American author)
Follow us on Facebook to get updates and news – Facebook
Please read some of our reviews and testimonials https://transafricatours.co.za/testiminials/
Vehicle door arm support
Please check out the video for the best thing since sliced bread. I have tested the arm rest for almost 10 000 km and can not imagine a trip without it now and that I have not thought of this earlier. This makes the ride so much more comfortable and better.
This is one of those “why did I not think about it” gadgets. For only R250 and R99 for courier Postnet to Postnet, it’s a bargain and an absolute must have. Cold rolled stainless steel plate with foam rubber support and a heavy duty canvas cover. This is made to last forever. Send an email to email@example.com for order or click the buy now button below..
Perfect gift for dad….
Use the Buy Now button below to pay. Please send proof of payment you will get by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org